Thursday, December 17, 2009

My advice? Do NOT diet...

My advice??

DO NOT diet...do NOT put rules, should's and shouldn'ts on yourself...

Make FRIENDS WITH FOOD...make BEST FRIENDS with yourself...

Having been an overweight child and turning this life-long journey into a passion and career, I LOVE to help others BREAK Out of the DIET mentality and teach true freedom and love for oneself…

You can check out my ways by visiting my blogs below and also see my personal story on my website, as well as my clients success stories…

I am INCREDIBLY passionate about helping others make food a FRIEND…

I spent WAY too many years hating my body and hating myself and my only wish is to short-track this journey for others to minimise the pain, suffering, confusion, frustration and HATE that can accompany this physical focus….

For me now it is really about the mind, body, spirit connection…getting people out of their bodies into their hearts…

So you know I am a Fully Accredited Practicing Dietitian(APD) (4yr degree at Monash, Melbourne)- not some "airy-fairy new age hero" with no knowledge…infact I CONFIDENTLY call myself an expert as not only have I been on this journey for over 17 years now, I have also spent MANY millions of hours STUDYING all facets of this journey AND working with clients of ALL ages and backgrounds...(according to studies, 10, 000 hrs spent doing anything and you are classed an EXPERT :p so YES I am an expert MANY times over!!)

Also, being an APD is just ONE PIECE of who I am....mostly I have transcended the typical, usual and incredibly UNSUCCESSFUL western way of dealing with this issue and have discovered a unique approach that truly serves and honours each persons individuality...

So....my advice?

FREE yourself...

Discover a NEW way...

Find YOUR path and commit to a NEW story...

Don't follow crowd's, fad's or empty promises...

Most importantly....

Honour your uniqueness and DO IT DIFFERENTLY!

Recognise the incredible greatness and wisdom WITHIN you..

Learn to tune in to your body's TRUE needs and what it REALLY craves...

This IS a journey of PATIENCE, LOVE, COMMITMENT, DISCOVERY and most of all FUN! :)

Keep your loyalty to YOUR VISION...to YOUR HEART...to YOURSELF!!!

I would LOVE to hear from ANY of you out there!

Love to you all!

Mwah! xoxoxo

BridgetJane Food Body Lifestyle Guru
Writer, Speaker, Consultant
www.newleafnutrition.com.au
http://bridgetjaneguru.blogspot.com
http://bridgetthompson.blogspot.com
http://bridget-jane.blogspot.com
Mob 0421332243
Sunshine Coast, QLD

"Your health is everything...Discover your TRUE health potential"

No comments: