Saturday, January 10, 2009

Finish Strong! Great Mantra for 09

I am incredibly fortunate to have some of the greatest friends in the world (thank you to all of you xo).....

and occassionally they send me some incredible material that really inspires and constantly provides perspective in an often hectic and hard-going world.....

This is something I received today from one of those amazing friends (thank you Piet xo).

I thought it very valuable to share with all of you, especially given it is a BRAND NEW year and a fantastic opportunity to START FRESH and cultivate a whole new MIND SET and attitude to life....or simply to refresh and build upon an already sensational attitude and outlook :)


I hope you enjoy it! It is quite short...in fact left me wanting to know more about this amazing and incredibly inspiring man...

http://www.maniacworld.com/are-you-going-to-finish-strong.html


Would LOVE to hear your thoughts :)

Email me at bridget@newleafnutrition.com.au OR send an INSTANT REQUEST through my website at www.newleafnutrition.com.au


Hope you are all settling into this awesome New Year and optimistic about the incredible possibilities within your reach...

Sincerely,


Bridget-Jane
xoxoxoxoxo
PS- More information on Nick can be found at http://www.attitudeisaltitude.com/store-nicksstory.php?detectqt=false&
Incredible guy!

No comments: